1. Opioids: Not the Best Option for Lower Back Pain https://www.pharmacytimes.com/publications/issue/2020/march2020/opioids-not-the-best-option-for-lower-back-pain
2. 'Swiss cheese' bones could be cause of unexplained low back pain https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/01/200114090954.htm
3. Disorders of Bone Remodeling https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3571087/
4. Leptin Levels Are Dependent on Sleep Duration: Relationships with Sympathovagal Balance, Carbohydrate Regulation, Cortisol, and Thyrotropin. Karine Spiegel, Rachel Leproult, Mireille L'Hermite-Baleriaux, Georges Copinschi, Plamen D. Penev, Eve Van Cauter. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 89, Issue 11, 1 November 2004.
5. The effects of leptin on REM sleep and slow wave delta in rats are reversed by food deprivation. Sinton CM1, Fitch TE, Gershenfeld HK. J Sleep Res. 1999 Sep;8(3):197-203.
6. Leptin: A biomarker for sleep disorders? Weihong Pan*, Abba J. Kastin. Sleep Med Rev. 2014 Jun; 18(3): 283-290.
7. Role of Sleep and Sleep Loss in Hormonal Release and Metabolism. Rachel Leproult and Eve Van Cauter. Endocr Dev. 2010; 17: 11-21. Published online 2009 Nov 24
8. Short Sleep Duration Is Associated with Reduced Leptin, Elevated Ghrelin, and Increased Body Mass Index. Shahrad Taheri, 1 Ling Lin, Diane Austin, Terry Young, and Emmanuel Mignot. PLoS Med. 2004 Dec; 1(3): e62.
9. Slow-wave sleep and the consolidation of long-term memory. Jan Born. The World Journal of Biological Psychiatry, Volume 11, 2010 - Issue sup1
12. Recovery sleep after sleep deprivation almost completely abolishes dream recall. Luigi De Gennaroa, Cristina Marzano, Fabio Moroni, Giuseppe Curcio, Michele Ferrara, Carlo Cipolli. Behavioural Brain Research, Volume 206, Issue 2, 20 January 2010.
13. Sleep and Human Aging. Bryce A. Mander, Joseph R. Winer, Matthew P. Walker. Neuron, Volume 94, Issue 1, P19-36, April 05, 2017
14. Depression and sleep: pathophysiology and treatment. Michael E. Thase, MD. Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2006 Jun; 8(2): 217-226
15. Effect of inducing nocturnal serum melatonin concentrations in daytime on sleep, mood, body temperature, and performance. A B Dollins, I V Zhdanova, R J Wurtman, H J Lynch, and M H Deng. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994 Mar 1; 91(5): 1824-1828.
16. Effect of continuous traffic noise on percentage of deep sleep, waking, and sleep latency. G. J. Thiessen and A. C. Lapointe. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 73, 225 (1983) Acoustical Society of America 73, 225 (1983)
Copyright 2021 by Todays-Wellness. All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Youtube website or Youtube Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Youtube in any way. YOUTUBE is a trademark of YOUTUBE, Inc.